Over the course of the past year, the Connexions (http://cnx.org/) community has undergone explosive growth. Thousands of learners, educators, and authors visit Connexions each day to exchange ideas, experience, and knowledge through a rich collection of open repository modules and collections. We strongly believe that this group of stakeholders is critical to the current and future success of the Connexions project.
As the centerpiece of this community effort, the Connexions blog (http://blog.cnx.org/) will serve as a place for users to connect, interact, and explore the Connexions project (the main site at http://cnx.org/). This blog will contain a blend of updates, editorials, and tutorials, including:
- Featured content vignettes highlighting exemplary Connexions content
- Announcements for new site features and Connexions-related events
- Insider updates regarding current and future software development
- Friendly authoring competitions and calls for new content
- Tips and tricks to help members take full advantage of the site's features
- Video tutorials highlighting solutions to frequently asked questions
- Staff updates to show users what goes on behind the scenes at Connexions
In addition to visiting the blog, you can also follow updates through on Facebook and Twitter, or directly through the RSS feed. We also have plans to release a number of video tutorials on YouTube, photo albums on Flickr, and other related projects involving several popular internet services.